Clarifying Clay Mask deeply cleanses, invigorates and clarifies the skin. Particularly ideal for calloused, large-pored, blemished and oily skin. For all skin conditions, especially blemished skin prone to inflammation.
Formulation: Loess clay with nasturtium and witch hazel actively binds with and loosens dirt particles, lifting and drawing them from the skin. Blackheads are softened, skin is soothed and the appearance of redness and blemishes is diminished.
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Suitable for vegans
To use: Use once or twice each week. Blend approx. 2 heaped teaspoons of Clarifying Clay Mask with an equal amount of water to create a smooth paste. Smooth onto the; face, neck and, if necessary, décolleté. Avoid eye area. For normal, blemished and oily skin, remove after approx. 10 minutes with plenty of warm water or a damp cosmetic sponge. For skin which tends to be dry and sensitive, apply Clarifying Clay Mask more thinly and gently remove after 3–5 minutes.
Ingredients: Loess, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch.