When you long for warmth and inner strength, Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil envelops your skin like a protective cover, restoring your sense of vitality. The key part of its composition is moor (peat moss) extract, produced using Dr. Hauschka’s signature rhythmic processing method that exposes the extract to light and darkness, rest and movement.
Formulation: Invigorated by horsetail and horse chestnut tinctures, this precious formulation is left to develop undisturbed for several weeks. During this period, dormant processes in the moor are reawakened, generating heat and movement. This metamorphosed moor extract stimulates inner mobility and warmth, inviting you to head out into the world, explore and discover. Formulated with natural lavender essential oil, this composition stirs the senses and clears the mind.
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Suitable for vegans
To use: Applied after bathing or showering, Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil pampers the skin, keeping it silky soft and smooth. Shake the bottle until uniform in consistency then apply evenly, and massage into the skin. Applying to moist skin after bathing or showering provides the most effective absorption.