When the days turn cold and wet, Norway spruce essential oil is an invaluable aid. It supports your circulation and, together with the warm bath water, offers intensive, long-lasting warmth for your body – both inside and out. A blissful bathing product for cold, windy days.
Formulation: The resinous Norway spruce fragrance has a calming effect and lets you breathe freely while jojoba oil gently moisturises your skin.
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Suitable for vegans
To use: Add several capfuls of Spruce Warming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
Ingredients: Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Picea Excelsa Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Limonene*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810).
*from natural essential oils