These comfortable and stunning lashes are feathered by hand to create that perfect, natural look. They have a light, invisible band joining the hairs to create a strip that keeps the corners securely in place.
1. Ensure eyelids and lashes are clean and makeup-free.
2. Lay the lashes over your natural lash line to check the fit. Cut any excess off.
3. Apply the adhesive to the lashes, along the lash band. Wait roughly 30 seconds.
4. Put lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible then gently press them down to stick in place.
5. To remove, start from the outer corner of the eye and peel off. Take off used adhesive from lash band and put the lashes back on the tray so you can reuse them.