Blast away your bristles with this invigorating combination of grapefruit and eucalyptus.
Made with natural ingredients, the cooling and antibacterial properties leave your skin feeling smooth, energised, and ready to face whatever nature or your opponent has to throw at you.
- Contains aloe vera to leave the skin feeling moisturised
- Lightweight foam which makes it easy to see the contours and hairlines of the face
- Foam re-lathers on agitation so you don’t need to reapply if you miss a bit
- Barber approved
- All UPROAR products contribute to 1% for the planet
Here's everything that goes into this Natural Shave Foam:
- Aloe Barbadensis - Organic aloe vera leaf extract. It’s a great antioxidant that helps prevent and soothe skin irritation.
- Glycerin - Naturally occuring in all plants and animals. Used as a thickening agent
- Coco Glucoside & Sodium Cocoamphoacetate - (Coconut-derived) these oils are extracted from coconuts.
- Xanthan Gum - From the fermenting of sugar. It stops ingredients from separating.
- Benzyl Alcohol - An aromatic alcohol found naturally in plants, it preserves the fragrances.
- Dehydroacetic Acid - Is a preservative. This one is a fungicide and is considered low risk by ewg.
- Sorbic Acid - Is a naturally occurring preservative originally extracted from rowanberry.
- Benzoic Acid - Naturally occurring preservative found in berries. Not from animals, like some are!
- Quillaja Saponaria - (soap bark) extract. A natural soap from a chilean, evergreen tree.
- Sodium Benzoate - A preservative that’s safe to be used in small amounts on the skin.
To use: Apply to damp skin and lather, shave and rinse.