Regaine Extra Strength unscented Foam helps reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss and continues to lead the way in topical products for regrowing hair. In clinical testing, 9 out of 10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 4 months of using Regaine Foam twice daily. Plus, it goes on easily and dries quickly.
New Regaine Foam is the first and only clinically proven foam hair loss treatment for men. Minoxidil works by helping the blood flow to the hair follicles and increasing follicular size and hair shaft diameter, stimulating and prolonging hair growth. It has been shown to help prevent further hair loss in 4 out of 5 men and help stimulate regrowth for a thicker, fuller head of hair. The easy-to-use foam takes very little time to apply, meaning it seamlessly fits into your daily grooming routine.
The innovative new Regaine Foam contains a 5% concentration of minoxidil.
Regaine Foam is licensed for hereditary hair loss in Men aged 18 to 49. The cut off age of 49 is based on the upper age limit in the trials submitted for license.
Regaine works best in men with recent hair loss or thinning at the top of the scalp but can be used by Men with a receding hair line, as this is typically an early stage of hereditary hair loss.
- Make sure your scalp is completely dry
- Within the hair loss area, part your hair to expose the scalp
- Holding the can vertically straight upside down, press the nozzle to dispense about half a capful of the topical foam onto your fingers (full instructions can be found in the pack)
- Rub the foam into your scalp and gently massage it throughout the hair-loss area. Wash your hands and you're done.
- Before styling your hair with gel or mousse, or going to bed, be sure to allow the solution to dry completely.
- Use the product twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening (about half an hour before bed)
- Remember to leave approximately 12 hours in between each application.
- Don't forget that regrowth takes time so be patient.
- Don't worry if you miss an application, just revert to the morning and evening routine.
Do not use if you:
Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
Don't know why you're losing your hair - consult your doctor
Have sudden or patchy hair loss
Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head
Are using other medicines on your scalp
Are under 18 or over 65 years of age
Are a woman
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25ºC.
- Patch test recommended