Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
Fragrance-free and suitable for very sensitive skin.
Creamy, moisturising and luxuriously enriched with organic extra virgin olive oil which has terrific skin-conditioning properties, plus biodynamic calendula herb to soothe.
Free from all sulphates including SLS, ammonium lauryl/eth or sodium coco sulphate. Uses a mild cleansing agent (derived from corn sugar) which is much gentler on sensitive skin than the harsh, widely used sodium lauryl sulphate.
To use: Apply to wet skin, cleanse and rinse away. Avoid contact with eyes. Aloe Vera Bodywash is equally suited to the face or hands if you’d like a scent-free wash-off cleanser.
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation
- Odylique uses recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
Ingredients: Aqua, Coco Glucoside, Olea Europaea Oil, Sodium Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Alcohol, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, P-anisic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum.
Plain English: Aloe Vera Juice, Gentle Cleansers From Coconut, Corn Gluose And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Non-palm Plant Glycerine, Sugar Cane Alcohol.
Organically Grown/produced (Min. 70% Of Total) N.b. If All The Ingredients Were Available Organically, We Would Use Them.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25.00
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days