Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
Providing intense hydration for very dry skin and skin prone to eczema, Ultra Rich Balm supports the skin’s natural barrier function and helps protect it from the drying effects of heat, cold and wind, without blocking pores.
Apply anywhere on the body, and sparingly on the face, as a dry, flaky skin moisturiser. It’s also an excellent intensive treatment for dry hair ends and cracked heels. Great when ski-ing, or to protect ultra-sensitive skin from chlorinated pools.
- Hydrating vitamin-rich raw shea, coconut & extra virgin olive oils
- Cell-supporting sea buckthorn (rich in omega 7)
- Protecting beeswax
To use: As well as being a great hand and body emollient, you can apply Ultra Rich Balm before swimming or washing-up to protect the skin. Or in wintry weather to protect from the cold. And on frizzy hair ends to calm them down. To condition very dry or chemically-damaged scalps, apply, leave on for 2 hours and then wash.
- 100% Natural, 100% organic
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation
- Odylique uses recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cera Alba, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract.
Plain English: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Raw Fairtrade Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract.
Organically Grown & Produced (100% Of Product).
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days