Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
Envelop yourself in this creamy, moisturising wash with moisturising aloe and extra virgin olive oil base, complemented with the heavenly scent of lavender fields.
Skin-balancing, gentle and calming. Creamy, moisturising and luxuriously enriched with organic extra virgin olive oil which has terrific skin-conditioning properties, plus biodynamic calendula herb to soothe.
Free from all sulphates including SLS, ammonium lauryl/eth or sodium coco sulphate. Uses a mild cleansing agent (derived from corn sugar) which is much gentler on sensitive skin than the harsh, widely used sodium lauryl sulphate.
To use: Apply to wet skin, cleanse and rinse away. Avoid contact with eyes. Also suitable as hand wash.
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation
- Odylique uses recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
Ingredients: Coco Glucoside, Aqua, Olea Europaea Oil, Sodium Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycerine, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Lavendula Hybrida Oil, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, P-anisic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Linalool (In The Essential Oils).
Plain English: Aloe Vera Juice, Gentle Cleansers From Coconut, Corn Gluose And Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Non-palm Plant Glycerine, Lavender Essential Oil.
Organically Grown, Organic Origin (Min. 70% Of Total).
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25.00
4 - 6 Business Days
Please order by: 10/12/2020
Order by 12pm (UK time)
1 - 2 Business Days
Please order by: 16/12/2020