Deliciously scented and naturally foaming bubble bath for children
- Organic moisturising bubble bath and shower gel
- Protects young skin from dryness and irritation
- A little goes a long way, up to 150 bubble baths per tube
- Gentle organic bubble bath that’s kind to delicate skin
- Fruity Raspberry, Apple and Vanilla aroma smells good enough to eat
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 81% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
- Organic Aloe Vera, Raspberry & Vanilla
Green People’s Organic Children Berry Smoothie Bath & Shower is made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic bubble bath that nature can.
- Certified organic.
- For children with sensitive skin.
To use: For use as a shower gel: Apply a small amount of Children’s Berry Smoothie to wet skin, massage then rinse thoroughly.
For use as a bubble bath: Aqueeze a small to moderate amount directly into the water flow as you run the bath.
Ingredients: Aqua (Spring Water), Sodium Coco-sulfate (From Coconut), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Derived From Coconut), Decyl Glucoside (Derived From Corn), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract 81.3% Organic, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder 81.3% Organic, Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Stem Extract, Aroma [caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Michelia Champaca (Magnolia) Flower Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Extract, Osmanthus Fragrans (Fragrant Olive) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil], Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Citric Acid.
How to recycle the plastic tube and cap:
PP & PE plastic is widely recyclable and is collected by local authorities throughout the whole of the UK.
Modern recycling processes allow both of these plastic types to be recycled many times, not just the once. There is absolutely no need for this packaging to ever go to landfill or to end up in our rivers, lakes or seas.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days