A scent-free baby oil to gently nourish your baby’s skin
- Softens and soothes your baby's very sensitive skin
- Perfect for a bonding baby massage
- A beautiful blend of natural oils balance and restore dry skin
- Keeps mum’s tummy supple by improving skin elasticity, which may help reduce stretchmarks
- A favourite amongst expectant mums who can't tolerate any fragrance
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
- Organic Evening Primrose, Rosehip, Elderflower & Pomegranate Seed oils
Green People’s organic Soothing Baby Oil is made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic baby oil that nature can.
- Certified organic.
- Kind to sensitive skin.
To use: Use top to toe for a soothing massage. On scalp, rub in, comb gentle to loosen and remove dried skin. Can be used as often as required.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 100% Organic, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 100% Organic, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil 100% Organic, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil 100% Organic, Sambucus Nigra (Elderflower) Seed Oil 100% Organic, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil 100% Organic.
How to recycle the pump tube:
The Green People pump tubes are plastic recycle code 5, Polypropylene (PP). They are fully recyclable and can be put whole in with your normal household recycling.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25.00
4 - 6 Business Days
Please order by: 10/12/2020
Order by 12pm (UK time)
1 - 2 Business Days
Please order by: 16/12/2020