A natural hand wash to cleanse, nourish and protect the skin.
- Gentle, pH-balanced formula leaves hands clean and nourished
- Superfood Quinoa locks in water to prevent dry skin
- Antioxidant-rich Calendula helps soothe and calm inflamed skin
- Aloe Vera nurtures the skin with excellent moisturising properties
- Refreshingly scented with Citrus and Ginger
- Free from SLS, Triclosan and synthetic perfume
- 80% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
Due to the natural properties of this product, thickening may occur over time. This does not affect the performance of the product.
- Certified organic.
- Kind to sensitive skin.
- Clean & eco-friendly.
To use: Apply to wet hands, wash, rinse and follow with Quinoa & Calendula Hand & Body Lotion for skin nourishment.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Coco-sulfate (From Coconut), Coco Glucoside (From Coconut), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (From Coconut), Decyl Glucoside (From Corn), Glyceryl Oleate (From Olive), Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 75.8% Organic, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 75.8% Organic, Aroma [citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil 75.8% Organic, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil 75.8% Organic, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil 75.8% Organic, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil 75.8% Organic, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil 75.8% Organic, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Glycerin, Levulinic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene 75.8% Organic, Linalool 75.8% Organic, Citral 75.8% Organic, Eugenol 75.8% Organic.
How to recycle the pump tube:
The Green People pump tubes are plastic recycle code 5, Polypropylene (PP). They are fully recyclable and can be put whole in with your normal household recycling.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days