We all know beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. However, a build-up of product and grime on makeup brushes will not only sabotage the ability to apply cosmetics with precision, it can compromise skin health and potentially spread infection.
Help to reduce plastic waste with the ISOCLEAN Eco Refill Scheme. The Eco-Refill pouches comprise 90% less single-use plastic that a bottle and are commercially biodegradable. Plus, they're letterbox friendly for easy delivery, so refill your ISOCLEAN bottles again and again with this environmentally friendly, cost-effective refill option.
In professional makeup services, this poses a risk of cross contamination among clients. ISOCLEAN Makeup Brush Cleaner quickly and eﬀectively eliminates dirt and grime, leaving brushes hygienically clean, quickly dry to the touch and ready to use. It kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, inhibiting bacterial and viral growth and promoting skin health by preventing skin infections, breakouts and congestion. It strips makeup brushes of cosmetic product, even dislodging stubborn formulations like lipstick and concealer. Aloe vera conditions and softens, leaving brushes soft and feeling like new.
- 72% of women admit to never washing their makeup brushes.
- 85% of women who do clean their makeup brushes use household products such as water, shampoo, dish soap or olive oil, none of which are anti-bacterial.
- 22% of women say it takes too long to clean them or for the brushes to dry.
1. POUR - Pour the solution into the dip tray provided until half full.
2. DIP - Dip the tip of brush in the solution and swirl for about 5 seconds. Residue on brush is removed, changing the colour of the solution.
3. DRY - Remove brush from solution and squeeze bristles with a paper towel until dry to the touch.
All ISOCLEAN products are cruelty free and vegan friendly! They kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, are bleach-free and gentle on your skin.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days