A harmonious blend of citrus-scented oils with a light, uplifting aroma to promote happiness and balance
- A soothing, moisture-retaining body oil blend for skin barrier comfort
- Features a nurturing blend of pure plant actives which create excellent slip for massage
- Patented phyto active CB2-Skin™ Biofunctional restores calm and peace to skin
- A blend of cold-pressed seed oils provides the perfect balance of reparative Omega fatty acids
- Scent-free and suitable for blending with Alexandra Kay essential oils
- 98.2% certified organic ingredients
- Natural & organic
- Expertly blended
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
To use in massage, warm a little oil in the palms of your hands before gliding the luxurious blend over the body.
To calm and replenish the skin, apply after showering or bathing. First, rub the product between your hands, then apply to the torso or arms whilst the skin is still slightly damp.
To ease morning aches, gently work into dry skin, allowing a few moments for the natural plant oils to be absorbed by the skin.
This product may also be blended with a few drops of your favourite Alexandra Kay Essential Oil Blend to create a scented body and massage oil.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol.
How to recycle the glass packaging:
Glass can be recycled at the curbside through Local Authorities. Once you have finished with your product simply rinse out any residue and add it to your recycling box.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days