Melt away makeup and daily impurities whilst leaving skin looking healthy, fresh and glowing with this buttery, brightening cleanser. This glow-getting facial cleanser removes every last trace of makeup, daily pollutants and daily grime to reveal a healthy-looking radiance. A unique blend of a Fermented Pumpkin Enzymes and Acerola Cherry, naturally rich in AHAs, helps to brighten skin, whilst Mango Butter and Chia Seed Oil, rich in omega fatty acids, nourish and hydrate the skin. The brightening, buttery formula can be used as a daily cleanser, a deep cleansing mask or a hydrating makeup remover for the eyes and face.
To use: Use every morning and evening.
Step 1: To use as a makeup remover, apply to a cotton pad and wipe gently over the face and eyes.
Step 2: To use as a daily cleanser, massage a coin-sized amount into dry skin and rinse off with warm water.
Step 3: To use as a deep cleansing mask, apply a thin layer to the face and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Mango Butter: Obtained from Mango Seeds and loaded with omegas and fatty acids, this nourishing emollient leaves the skin feeling cleansed and hydrated, whilst contributing to its rich and cushiony texture.
- Fermented Pumpkin: Fermented to increase the availability of its nutrients, this bi-product of Pumpkin harvesting contains AHAs and natural enzymes that enhance the skin’s natural cellular renewal process to gently smooth away dull skin, revealing a glowing complexion.
- Fermented Acerola Cherry: The extract of this superfruit is fermented to increase the availability of the natural compounds that help promote nourished and hydrated skin. Known to be high in antioxidants, it also helps boost the appearance of skin for a revitalised look.
- Fermented Rice Water: This soothing ingredient helps to visibly calm the complexion, leaving the skin feeling smooth and soft, whilst promoting the look of skin clarity.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Acerola Cherry Ferment, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Capsanthin/Capsorubin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
Elemis actively seek out sustainable ingredients and endeavour to support local growers and their communities. All natural ingredients are responsibly sourced utilising biotechnology to protect the Earth's precious resources. Elemis are constantly looking for new ways to reduce waste and excess packaging.
Elemis products are formulated without the following ingredients:
- Artificial dyes
- Coal Tar
- Mineral oils
- Retinyl Palmitate
- SLS/ SLES
- Marie Claire’s Prix d’Excellence Beauty Awards Winner 2021
- CEW Beauty Awards 2021
Priority Tracked (DHL)
FREE When You Spend Over €60
5 - 8 Business Days