Formulated with bakuchiol (a high-performance plant-based alternative to retinol), niacinamide and additional anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and soothing actives, Bakuchiol Reface Pads ensure optimal results with minimal to no skin irritation. Similar to retinol, bakuchiol works to increase cell turnover and restore skin elasticity; while niacinamide regulates skin’s sebum content and provides additional anti-acne care through its anti-inflammatory properties.
Bakuchiol Reface Pads are formulated to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture all while improving barrier function and protecting against water loss leaving you with firmer, smoother and softer skin. They are suitable for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone and are ideal for those with skin concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, UV damage, uneven surface texture, acne, and acne scarring. These pads are 100% cotton and biodegradable.
- A natural alternative to retinol
- Bakuchiol will not increase photosensitivity and is safe for daytime and daily use
- Firms, smooths and softens the appearance of skin
- Good for acne-prone skin
- With continued use, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Bakuchiol: The first natural alternative to retinol that is clinically proven to significantly reduce wrinkles and hyperpigmentation without causing any of the irritation associated with using retinol. This retinol alternative is safe to use during the day and is clinically proven to reduce multiple signs of ageing, reduce roughness, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. Skin tone, hydration, elasticity, firmness, radiance and skin brightness are also improved.
- Symsave H: This nature-identical compound, Hydroxyacetophenone, found in cloudberries, provides antioxidant and soothing properties.
- Allantoin: The natural moisture production from allantoin prevents itchy or flaky skin and allows the skin to hold in more moisture. In addition to being extremely moisturising, allantoin is an effective anti-irritant and provides skin-calming benefits.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide can brighten the complexion, reduce wrinkles, reduce water loss, improve elasticity and fight inflammation while improving barrier function. The discolouration is diminished and skin tone and texture is revived. Niacinamide also helps regulate the sebum content of the skin and the anti-inflammatory activity, both of which are essential for anti-acne care.
Free from drying alcohols
Not tested on animals
To use: Use in the AM and PM after cleansing. Swipe across the face and neck gently. Follow with regular skincare routine.
Note: Can be used in conjunction with retinol products.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside, Bakuchiol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Heptyl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl 6 Oleate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Surfactin, Heptanol.
£2.95 for orders under £20
2 - 3 Business Days
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Order by 3pm
1 - 2 Business Days
DPD Next Day
Order by 2pm
Next Day *
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Order by 3pm
Next Business Day