Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
Luxurious botanical actives including aloe, avocado, cocoa bean, coconut and rose petals provide a smooth, velvet-texture and deep skin hydration.
Powerful CO2 extracts of rosehip and sea buckthorn fruit replenish the skin with radiance-enhancing omega 3, 6 and 9 EFAs.
The oil of precious organic damask rose petals uplifts the senses and infuses the skin with an exquisite and subtle fragrance.
- Antioxidant, hydrating tropical fruit butters
- Pro-collagen reparative rosehips
- Calming, toning rose petals
- Soothing regenerative aloe juice
To use: Gently massage into the skin.
- 100% natural, 93% Organic
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation
- Odylique uses recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Lactic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Geraniol, Eugenol (In The Essential Oils)
Plain English: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Coconut and Cocoa Bean Butters, Organic Cold-pressed Avocado and Sunflower Oils, Organic Non-palm Plant Glycerine, Organic Rose and Organic Rose Geranium Essential Oils, Organic Rosehip, Organic Rosemary, Plant Origin Moisturisers & Emulsifiers.
Organically Grown & Produced / Bio (93% Of Product)
Royal Mail Tracked 48
£2.95 for orders under £20
2 - 3 Business Days
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Order by 3pm
1 - 2 Business Days
DPD Next Day
Order by 2pm
Next Day *
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Order by 3pm
Next Business Day