Despite the smaller size this brush still has all the standard Philip Kingsley hairbrush features to ensure gentle but effective grooming
- Vented – to allow heat to disperse and for hair to dry more quickly, minimizing the risk of heat damage
- Cushioned – to ensure only gentle pressure to the scalp
- Widely Spaced Pins – to gently grip hair without pulling
- Rounded Ends – to avoid scratching, damage or irritation to the scalp
- Anti-Static – to avoid flyaway hair
- Maple Wood – for lightweight comfort and style
Benefits: Vented, Cushioned, Widely Spaced Pins, Rounded Ends, Anti-Static
Maintain healthy, beautiful hair on the go with this gentle handbag brush and handy protective case.
Brushes are wonderful styling aids, but you need to be careful when you use them. Incorrect brushing, and the wrong type of brush, can cause widespread damage to your hair and scalp.
Choose a brush with long, widely-spaced plastic bristles, not natural bristles. Plastic bristles are smoother, blunter and kinder to you hair, while natural bristles are sharper, often barbed, and tufted close together. Above all, avoid brushes with metal prongs.
Limiting damage to the hair shaft is critical to maintaining healthy hair. Philip Kingsley's award winning brushes ensure styling & grooming with the ultimate care and consideration paid to the hair and scalp.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25.00
4 - 6 Business Days
Order by 12pm (UK time)
1 - 2 Business Days