Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
Odylique believes that a true skin tonic deserves a renaissance. It is a multi-functional skincare item used not only to cleanse tone and gently balance the skin’s natural acid mantle but as a soothing hydrator which in warmer weather can totally replace a separate moisturiser.
This extra-strength toner is undiluted with water so the skin can benefit fully from their special concentrated distillation rose petal hydrolat fortified with precious rose otto essential oil. Packed with antioxidant polyphenols and phytonutrients, it is highly effective at uplifting your senses, stimulating cell regeneration and calming redness of the most sensitive skin.
It may be particularly suitable for skin prone to rosacea.
- Regenerating and calming rose essential oil
- Hydrating, soothing and toning rose flower water
To use: Close your eyes and spritz onto the face, once or twice daily after cleansing. Ideal to refresh with on a hot day or on a plane.
- 100% Natural
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation
- Odylique uses recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
Ingredients: Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.
Plain English: Rose FLower Water, Calendula Flower Extract, Sugar-cane Alcohol (Please Note That Odylique Does Not Add Any Alcohol To The Product - There Is A Very Small Amount Of Organic Alcohol Residue Contained In One Of The Ingredients; A Biodynamic Herbal Tincture. By Law This Must Be Listed On The Product Label.) Rose Essential Oil.
Organically Grown & Produced.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days