Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
Apply this amazing multi-tasking balm anywhere that skin is cracked, dry, or chapped such as lips, feet, elbows, hands and cuticles. The calendula extract is an especially potent supercritical CO2 extraction that captures the purest and fullest benefits of the plant. Can be used on skin prone to psoriasis. Helps to protect hands from repeated washing.
- Repairing and soothing calendula (rich in beta-carotene)
- Calming camomile
- Hydrating raw shea and coconut
To use: Apply as needed to affected areas. To cleanse the face, massage in gently in small circles and remove with a warm face cloth or cotton pads.
- 100% natural, 100% Organic
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation
- Odylique uses recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to them.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cera Alba, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Limonene (In The Orange Essential Oil).
Plain English: Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Raw Fairtrade Shea Butter, Beeswax, Calendula Flower Extract, Essential Oils Of Camomile And Sweet Orange.
Organically Grown & Produced (100% Of Product).
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days