A light, fragrance-free skin-balancing organic moisturiser for ultra-sensitive skin
- Ultra-gentle, scent-free light moisturiser to balance sensitive skin
- Alcohol-free and bursting with vitamins and minerals to promote skin health
- Naturally soothes and protects easily irritated skin
- Made with 87% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
- Organic Chamomile, Perilla, Marshmallow & Jojoba.
How does this scent-free moisturiser care for your sensitive skin?
- Prebiotics restore a healthy skin balance to help prevent acne and impurities.
- Willow Bark is rich in Salicin, an anti-inflammatory which reduces irritation and helps control acne breakouts.
- Chamomile extract is rich in flavonoids instantly reducing oxidative stress and soothing skin inflammation.
- Perilla oil has powerful antioxidant properties with a soothing action ideal for eczema and dermatitis.
- Avocado oil is bursting with a wide range of nutrients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals.
- Jojoba oil helps to balance sebum levels, and is a highly protective oil rich in Omega-7&9 fatty acids to provide a non-sticky, light and soft skin feel.
- Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) increases skin hydration and is a rich source of minerals and trace elements essential for normal skin cell function.
Green People’s natural and organic Neutral Light Day Moisturiser is made without essential oils, gluten, SLS/SLES, parabens, MI, MCI, triclosan, phthalates, lanolin, propylene glycol, alcohol denat., harsh foaming agents, pore-blocking aluminium, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances and colourants, PABA-sunscreen, petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, ethoxylated ingredients, formaldehyde and formaldehyde-donors, EDTA, octyl methoxycinnamate, camphor-derived UV filters, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic sensitive moisturiser that nature can.
- Certified organic.
- Kind to very sensitive skin.
- Pure & unperfumed.
To use: After cleansing, apply Light Day Moisturiser in the morning to a freshly cleansed and toned face and neck. Use gentle stroking movements.
Ingredients: Aqua (Spring Water), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 87.3% Organic Fairly Traded, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Salix Nigra (Black Willow) Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 87.3% Organic, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil 87.3% Organic, Squalane (From Olive Oil), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil 87.3% Organic Fairly Traded, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 87.3% Organic, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder 87.3% Organic, Perilla Ocymoides (Perilla) Seed Oil 87.3% Organic, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil 87.3% Organic, Rosmarinus Organic Food Federationicinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 87.3% Organic, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract 87.3% Organic, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters (From Jojoba Oil), Fucus Serratus (Seaweed) Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Citric Acid, Glucose, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
How to recycle the pump tube:
The Green People pump tubes are plastic recycle code 5, Polypropylene (PP). They are fully recyclable and can be put whole in with your normal household recycling.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days