A collagen-boosting, organic facial oil to promote glowing skin.
- A vitamin E-rich, unscented facial oil that locks hydration into the skin
- Hop Flowers control pigmentation for a more even skin tone
- Atlantic Seaweed boosts collagen supplies so that skin is firm and fine lines are less prominent
- Suitable for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
- Innovative, eco-friendly recyclable grass and 25% glass packaging
- Certified COSMOS Organic by EcoCert with 96.7% of the total ingredients from organic farming
Atlantic Seaweed, Hop Flowers & Oat Kernel oil
- Certified organic.
- Clean & eco-friendly.
- Kind to sensitive skin.
To use: Warm two to three drops between the palms and gently press onto the face, neck and décolletage. Suitable for use AM and PM.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil Ingredient From Organic Agriculture, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Ingredient From Organic Agriculture, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride (From Coconut Oil), Squalane (From Olive Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Ingredient From Organic Agriculture, Alaria Esculenta (Atlantic Seaweed) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Strobile, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
100% Natural Origin Of Total; 96.7% Of The Total Ingredients Are From Organic Farming.
Cosmos Organic Certified By Ecocert Greenlife According To Cosmos Standard.
How to recycle the pump tube:
The Green People pump tubes are plastic recycle code 5, Polypropylene (PP). They are fully recyclable and can be put whole in with your normal household recycling.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days