We all know beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. However, a build-up of product and grime on makeup brushes will not only sabotage the ability to apply cosmetics with precision, it can compromise skin health and potentially spread infection.
Help to reduce plastic waste with the ISOCLEAN Eco Refill Scheme. The Eco-Refill pouches comprise 90% less single-use plastic that a bottle and are commercially biodegradable. Plus, they're letterbox friendly for easy delivery, so refill your ISOCLEAN bottles again and again with this environmentally friendly, cost-effective refill option.
Sponges are particularly prone to contamination as they are used to apply oil-based makeup and research highlighted that 93% of beauty blenders have never been cleaned! They are also generally left damp after use, which creates a fertile breeding ground for harmful bacteria and fungi.
The ISOCLEAN Cosmetic Sponge Cleaner provides thorough, deep cleansing for your beauty blenders and cosmetic sponges. It is anti-microbial, quick, easy to use and it rids your sponge tools of harmful micro-organism to ensure safe, contamination-free application.
- 72% of women admit to never washing their makeup brushes.
- 85% of women who do clean their makeup brushes use household products such as water, shampoo, dish soap or olive oil, none of which are anti-bacterial.
- 22% of women say it takes too long to clean them or for the brushes to dry.
1. - Dampen - Dampen your sponge in lukewarm water.
2. - Smother - Smother your sponge in ISOCLEAN cosmetic sponge cleaner solution.
3. - Squeeze - Squeeze worth the product into your sponge with. gentle massaging action.
4. - Rinse - Rinse clean our sponge until all trace of foaming disappears.
All ISOCLEAN products are cruelty free and vegan friendly! They kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, are bleach-free and gentle on your skin.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days