Density Thickening Protein Spray contains unique hyper-branched polymers and Hydrolysed Pea Peptides to instantly volumise fine hair. The heat-protecting, hydrating formula fortifies weakened strands, helping to preserve the internal structure of the hair, while improving lustre and shine.
- Helps reduce hair fall
- Instantly thicker-looking hair
- Reduces hair breakage
- Adds texture
To use: Shake well before use. Spray through mid-lengths and ends of cleansed, damp hair. Comb through to detangle. Blow-dry or style as usual.
- Hyper-Branched Polymers increase volume by transforming from a flat structure on wet hair to a hexagonal shape upon drying, pushing the hair apart to deliver lasting volume and healthy hair.
- Hydrolyzed Pea Peptides increase strand thickness and provides hydrating and smoothing benefits for the hair.
- Panthenol is a conditioning agent which provides long-lasting moisture. Thickens and improves lustre and sheen.
- Yeast Extract creates a protective layer over the cuticle, to protect against thermally induced damage.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Polysorbate 20, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Polyquaternium-110, Silicone Quaternium-16, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Parfum (Fragrance), Undeceth-11, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polyimide-1, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Quaternium-91, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Acetic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Alcohol.
Philip Kingsley’s bottles and tubes are crafted from either sugarcane bioplastic or Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic. Sugarcane bioplastic is the first plastic ever made from a fully renewable origin, and, even better than this, to make it they actually reduce the world’s carbon in the process. PCR plastic reuses single-use plastics (such as drinks bottles and packaging) which would otherwise be disposed of in landfill sites, greatly reducing landfill waste and plastic pollution. It also uses less energy and fossil fuels, protecting the environment from excess pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, and overuse of resources.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days