Eye Balm supports elasticity, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects the delicate skin around the eyes. Skin is moisturised, firmed and fortified. Appropriate for all skin conditions.
Formulation: Carrot, anthyllis, neem, beeswax, cocoa butter, silk and apricot kernel oil fortify, firm, moisturise and smooth the delicate eye area.
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
To use: Each morning after cleansing and toning, warm a small pinch of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and gently apply to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards. Eye Balm is ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Lecithin.
*from natural essential oils