allbeauty have teamed up with SACHAJUAN and Joelene Hill Studio to create the perfect festival hairstyle!
We've had major flower-crown envy since #coachella. So we got together with the expert stylists at Joelene Hill Studio in Jersey and SACHAJUAN haircare, to show you how to create a braided flower crown that's not only festival-ready but will last all weekend...
Get the look:
To achieve this look, our expert Joelene Hill recommends using SACHAJUAN Root Lift and SACHAJUAN Hair Perfume.
- Start by curling your hair with wide barrel tongue (if you have natural waves, skip this section).
- Section the hair and spritz the SACHAJUAN ROOT LIFT at the roots to achieve a more 'lived-in' wave and enhance volume and texture.
- Part the hair in the middle and take a 1 inch section at the front , leaving a little bit of hair around the face.
- Plait the hair all the way down and secure with a clear band. Repeat on the other side.
- Take both plaits and secure at nape of neck.
- Loosen the plaits by gently pulling them apart. Spritz with the SACHAJUAN HAIR PERFUME and weave flowers into the braid. Now off to the festival! ✩✩✩
The SACHAJUAN Root Lift can also be used as a dry shampoo as it soaks up excess oil - perfect to refresh hair when spending the weekend at a festival!
Shop all SACHAJUAN at allbeauty. With thanks to Joelene Hill Studio.
ARTIST: JOELENE HILL, MODEL: DANIELLE QUINN