Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website, and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below.
This Website is created, administered and controlled by allbeauty.com. (Registered in Guernsey No: 44872), Unit 8 Guilberts Industrial Centre, Collings Road, St Peter Port Guernsey, GY1 1FN. You can contact us from your account. The Website is governed by the laws of Guernsey although you may have additional rights under your local law if you are purchasing as a consumer. allbeauty.com reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions occasionally without prior notification. The contract will be concluded in English.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Service Team from your account.
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a Customer should be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects, and you must;
Notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service Team via e-mail, or calling us at +44 (0) 1446 688111 or by updating them in the account page information.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or name you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed your acceptance of such change. You must check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We have made every effort to reproduce colours on the Website as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways, so colour matches are not yet possible over the Internet. If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, we offer a no-quibble 60-day money-back guarantee on all products. Please see our returns policy.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct when the relevant information was entered into the system.
MAKING AN ORDER
All communication from allbeauty.com will be addressed to your email address as supplied when you register. If you do not receive a confirmation email after registering or placing an order, please get in touch with us immediately. allbeauty.com will not be responsible if you fail to receive emails sent to the email address you provided when you register.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from allbeauty.com
- When your product is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock.
- The product you ordered is unavailable for delivery to your selected delivery country.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
allbeauty.com reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual Customer.
At busy times orders may take 2-3 days to be dispatched. The majority of orders are received within 2-3 business days after dispatch. As we cannot guarantee the speed of the postal service, please allow up to: 8 business days for UK delivery, 12 business days for Western Europe and 20 business days for the Rest of The World.
We accept payment in GBP (£), Euro (€) and USD ($).
For payments made in GBP, we accept Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron and MasterCard. For all other payments, we accept Visa, Visa Electron, JCB, MasterCard and Alipay. We also accept payment through PayPal for GBP, Euro and US Dollars.
We do not hold any credit card details. All payments are processed securely through our approved payment provider's website.
We do not sell products to children, if you are under 18 you may use allbeauty.com, but all orders must be made by your parent or guardian.
If you purchase Products from the allbeauty website using Clearpay, the first interest-free instalment will be taken by Clearpay when you place your order. The remaining instalments will be taken by Clearpay in line with your contract with Clearpay.
In using Clearpay as a payment method you will enter into two separate contracts. One contract will be with allbeauty for the purchase of the products and that contract will be formed when allbeauty sends you the Shipment Confirmation email
The other contract will be with the payment provider (Clearpay) which will be on their own terms and conditions for their respective payment services. allbeauty has no control over your contract with Clearpay.
You must be over the age of 18 and have a UK residential address and billing address in order to use Clearpay.
Further information on Clearpay can be found here: https://www.clearpay.co.uk/en-GB
Please note in the event that one of the items in the beauty box becomes unavailable then we reserve the right to substitute the item with a similar product of equivalent or greater value.
- Price matches will only be done against the selected retailer list; Beauty Bay, Boots, Cult Beauty, Debenhams, Escentual, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser, John Lewis, LookFantastic, Next, Selfridges, Sephora, Superdrug, The Fragrance Shop, The Perfume Shop
- The competitor’s product must be identical to the one sold on our site (including condition, make, model, size and colour) and must be available for immediate dispatch.
- We will match the price displayed on the competitor's website, including standard delivery. Samples and free gifts are not included.
- We only match standard/regular prices. Special prices for groups like account holders or club members and subscription holders are not included.
- Price match applies to prices as stated in GBP and delivered to UK addresses.
- The price match must be agreed upon before purchase with a customer care agent from allbeauty. All price match codes are valid for 24 hours.
- Only 1 unit per order may be purchased using price match.
- Price match after a purchase is at our discretion, up to a maximum of 7 days after purchase.
- Price match after purchase will be by a refund. We reserve the right to decline price matches on prices that look like an error.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match Promise at any time.
- Price match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
All products purchased through this website are covered by our 60-day no quibble guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied with your order or have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 60 days of receiving your order and we will refund you. Please include a brief letter including your name and address and an explanation as to why you are returning the item(s). We offer a freepost returns address for our UK & Channel Island Customers only. For faulty, damaged or incorrect items please see below. For our returns address and further information please see Returns.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
For reasons of hygiene & safety, we cannot refund or exchange any grooming products or cosmetics that have been removed from the original wrapping or show any signs of having been used unless they are faulty.
If you are unable to use our automated returns portal you will need to contact our Customer Service Team to arrange your returns form and label. This will then be emailed back to your account email address. The label will need to be printed out or hand written as instructed on the returns form. Please attach the label to your parcel ensuring your Returns Number is also on the label and a copy added inside your parcel for identification purposes. When posting you will be required to pay for standard post and will need to request a receipt at the Post Office counter. You can then email us an image of your proof of postage receipt and we can then refund this postage payment against your original payment method for you.
Please note: if you are returning a full order we can only refund upto the maximum order value. Therefore in this situation we would arrange account credit for the cost of your postage for you instead.
RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION
You are entitled to cancel your order up to 14 days after the day you receive your order.
If you realise you have made a mistake when ordering, there is a 20-minute window where you can stop your order. Find the order in your account and select the CANCEL button to do this. Unfortunately, it is too late to stop the order if this Cancel button is unavailable.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to use our Guest Checkout, you will not have the option to cancel your order online.
Once our fulfilment warehouse begins processing your order, we are unable to stop it. However, you can return your unopened order using our original packaging for a full refund. We offer a Freepost returns service on our website for all orders returned within our UK delivery areas.
Please inform us of your intent to cancel within 14 days of receiving your order and we will provide you with our return address so you can return the goods to us at your expense. Please note, we reserve the right to await receipt of the returned goods before issuing your refund.
On receipt of your returned unopened order, we will automatically refund the original payment method used to place the order for you.
FAULTY, DAMAGED, UNSATISFACTORY QUALITY OR INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
We will always do our best to ensure that your product(s) arrive correctly and in perfect condition. However, occasionally mistakes do occur or items are damaged in transit. Please check your product(s) on receipt and report any issues to us as soon as possible. The sooner we are notified the easier and quicker it will be to resolve the issue for you.
Where products received are of poor quality, incorrect, faulty or damaged, the following applies:
Within 30 days of receipt of the goods, we will offer you a full refund, including any postage you paid or if you prefer and the product is still available, a replacement will be sent.
After 30 days but within six months of receipt of the goods, we will offer you a replacement in the first instance, or where a replacement is unavailable (for instance, it is no longer in stock), a full refund will be paid, including any postage.
After six months of receipt of the goods, the responsibility is yours to prove that the goods were faulty when they were received, and we will do our utmost to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Depending on the circumstances we may offer a replacement, a partial refund or a full refund.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to product(s) that are faulty, received damaged or not as described.
Please message us from your account or during office hours by calling +44 (0) 1446 688111.
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the UK Government’s website at: www.direct.gov.uk.
VAT & SALES TAXES
Don't worry; sales taxes & import VAT on orders dispatched to the European Union are all pre-paid by us via the postal service. You can shop with confidence at allbeauty.com, knowing that the price you see is the price you pay.
Please note: We have no control over taxes and fees on orders sent outside the EU. Please get in touch with your local customs office for details of any possible charges before placing your order.
To provide increased value to our Customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable Guernsey Data Protection and consumer legislation in place.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- To serve Website content and advertisements to you.
- To administer this Website.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You have the right to ask us to give you a statement about the personal data we process about you, to rectify your data, or to delete your information, to withdraw your consent given for processing of personal data, or to remove you from our mailing lists.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
allbeauty.com respects your privacy and only collects the information necessary to facilitate the delivery of our products to our Customers. All information is kept confidential and secured. We may periodically send emails to our Customers informing them of updates to our services.
Our Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Certain areas of our site use industry-standard SSL to encrypt sensitive data, such as your billing address details. We record the IP addresses of persons submitting orders to aid fraud prevention and will disclose any information necessary to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected lawbreakers.
We collect Contact and Delivery information (e.g. name, billing address, delivery address and email address). The Customer's Contact and Delivery information is used to get in touch with the Customer when necessary and to supply products as ordered. For your added security, all payment pages are hosted and processed by Adyen Payment Services, which means that we don't hold records of your credit card details.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. allbeauty.com utilises cookies to enable our systems to recognise your browser and provide personalised features.
allbeauty.com may amend this policy from time to time.
Should you wish to close your account, please contact our Customer Services Team by sending a message from your account. Once you cancel your account you will no longer be able to shop online or receive e-mails from us. You can re-register at a later date using the same email address. However, any historic order information will not be available to view.
You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting our Customer Service Team immediately by sending a message from your account or calling +44 (0) 1446 688111.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you agree, if chosen as a winner to provide your name and mailing address. If you win, we will respond to your competition entry from an allbeauty blue tick verified social media account with additional details on how to claim your prize. The prize will be sent if confirmation and a postal address are received from you within three business days from the date of competition win notification. Full terms and conditions for each prize draw are listed on competitions. We may occasionally run competitions in conjunction with our sister company, Fragrance Direct.
Entrants of any prize draw agree to have their names published in allbeauty.com promotional materials.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Competition prizes can only be sent to those countries we deliver to.
PROMOTIONAL VOUCHER CODES & GIFTS
From time to time, we may offer promotional Voucher Codes for discounts, prize draws or free gifts. Please be aware that certain Vouchers may be applied automatically during checkout according to the basket criteria that you have fulfilled. Voucher Codes remain valid for the duration stated in our promotional materials, at the sole discretion of allbeauty.com and may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Customers may only redeem either one Voucher Code or a single promotional gift per order. All voucher codes that provide a % discount will have a spending limit of £500. All Voucher codes can only be used once per customer.
Unless otherwise stated, promotional Voucher Codes will not be redeemable against products that are already being promoted. Specifically, products in 3 for 2 offers, Brand Sale Events (this includes Highlight or Brand of The Week), On Sale, Special Offers, Outlet and Gift Vouchers will be excluded.
Promotional Voucher Codes will also not be redeemable against the following brands: Moroccanoil, Chanel, Dior, Creed, Noble Isle and La Mer.
Free gifts are offered subject to stock availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. allbeauty.com will always seek to ensure a reasonable stock of any free item is available before running a free gift promotion. If your free gift is no longer available, we will try to inform you as soon as possible, either during checkout or by email.
RADIANCE REWARDS POINTS
1. These terms and conditions apply to your participation in Radiance Rewards (the “Points Programme”), which enables you to earn and spend points on purchases on the allbeauty.com website (the “Website”).
2. Upon placing an order and/or registering for an account on the Website, you shall be automatically enrolled into Radiance Rewards, and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions about Radiance Rewards or these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services Team by sending a message from your account.
3. Radiance Rewards is created, administered and controlled by allbeauty.com. (Registered in Guernsey No: 44872), Unit 8 Guilberts Industrial Centre, Collings Road, St Peter Port Guernsey, GY1 1FN (“allbeauty”, “we”, “us”).
4. Radiance Rewards launched on 29 September 2023, and this supersedes The
Mybeauty Rewards Scheme, which was launched on the 26th of January 2021.
Points from MyBeauty Rewards will be automatically transferred over to the new
1. Membership of the Radiance Rewards is free of charge and is available to all non-trade customers of our Website aged 18 years and over. Customers who place an order and/or register for an account on the Website are automatically enrolled into Radiance Rewards.
2. We may refuse membership to Radiance Rewards if we feel there is a good reason to do so. Membership of Radiance Rewards is restricted to individual account holders, and therefore, you may not share or transfer your points to a third party, including a friend or family member.
3. Your allbeauty account will record the points you’ve earned or spent. You can view your current points balance by logging into your allbeauty account page on the Website.
1. There are three tiers of earning points. Radiance rewards members will earn one point for every £1 that is spent on qualifying purchases on the Website. Radiance Illuminated members will earn 2 points per £1 spent, and Radiance Royalty members will earn 3 points per £1 spent. If your purchases are made in another currency, then you will earn points on the equivalent Sterling amount, which we will automatically convert at our daily exchange rate.
2. Points are awarded on the final amount that you actually pay on the Website (including any sales tax but excluding gift wrapping and shipping charges) and after any relevant discounts or promotions have been deducted.
3. Points will usually be credited to your account 24 hours after your order is dispatched. We may withhold or delay crediting points to your account where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions.
4. We may, from time to time, exclude certain products from Radiance Rewards at our sole discretion, but if we do so then we will clearly state such exclusion on our Website.
5. From time to time, we may run special promotions and award additional points. For example, we may increase the number of points that you receive for every £1 GBP you spend or award bonus points when you purchase a particular product.
6. We may set a limit on how many promotional points can be awarded to any one account.
7. If you have earned points on a product which you later decide to return, then the relevant points will be deducted from your account when the products have been received by allbeauty, and your payment has been refunded. This may result in a negative points balance.
8. We may deduct points or adjust your points balance in the event that points have been credited or debited in error or where we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of these terms and conditions. In the event a system error causes an incorrect points balance to be displayed, we will use reasonable endeavours to correct this as soon as is reasonably practicable. Where it is demonstrable that a system error causes an incorrect points balance to be displayed, allbeauty is under no obligation to honour the incorrect points balance.
9. Queries about your points balance should be referred to our customer services team by sending a message from your account.
10. Please note that your points balance will reset 12 months after the anniversary of your account and then every 12 months thereafter.
SPENDING YOUR POINTS
1. Points may only be redeemed on website purchases and cannot be exchanged for cash or gifts.
2. Our usual Terms and Conditions governing the purchase of products from our Website also apply to the purchase of products from our Website using your points.
3. The redemption value of points is 1 point = £0.01 GBP. We reserve the right to vary this right at any time at our sole discretion. If we do decide to vary this rate, then we will endeavour to inform you in advance.
4. Points can only be spent in increments of 100. This means that if, for example, you have 370 points in your account and you want to spend them on a qualifying purchase, you will be able to spend 300 points but will need to pay any remaining balance of the purchase price in cash (leaving 70 points in your account).
5. From time to time, we exclude certain products from the Points Programme at our sole discretion, but if we do, then we will clearly state such exclusion on our Website
RADIANCE ROYALTY MEMBERSHIP
1. Radiance Royalty Membership is an annual membership subscription plan that provides the following benefits to members (subject to any deductions as set out in these Terms) (“Benefits”): Earn 3 points per £1 spent at allbeauty; Free UK Next Day Delivery online orders, subject to the delivery cut off and restrictions set out on our Website; and exclusive entry to our prize giveaways. A contract for a Radiance Royalty Membership subscription will be formed on the date of your purchase of the Radiance Royalty Membership plan.
2. Charges and payment – you will be charged an annual subscription fee for Radiance Royalty Membership. The initial annual subscription fee will be the amount you paid upon purchase. You will then be charged a further subscription fee on each annual renewal at the then current rate for subscriptions (“Renewal Subscription Fee”), which will be notified in advance of renewal by email to the email address you have stipulated on your allbeauty account. We will take the Renewal Subscription Fee from the payment method you used for the Initial Subscription Fee if available or such other payment details you specify in your account. If we are unable to take the Renewal Subscription Fee, we may, at our discretion, terminate some or all of the Benefits with immediate effect.
3. Membership Duration – Radiance Royalty Membership is an annual subscription that renews automatically on the anniversary of the first of the events to occur above in condition 1, provided that we have been able to take the Renewal Subscription Fee. We will notify you in advance of renewal using the email address you provided to us and will automatically take payment of the Renewal Subscription Fee on the anniversary date. If you do not wish to renew your Radiance Royalty Membership, you should contact Customer Services at least 7 days’ prior to the renewal date. We may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate your Radiance Royalty Membership at any time upon written notice, but this will not affect any earned vouchers unless the reason for termination was a breach by you of these Terms, including without limitation any eligibility requirements.
4. Statutory right to cancel. You have the right to cancel within 14 days to receive a full refund if you haven’t used any of the Benefits. If you have used any Benefits, then we will keep what is necessary to cover the cost of the portion of the subscription service provided. Any refund will, therefore, be reduced by the value of the Benefit you have used. If the value of the Benefit is higher than the VIP Membership fee, we will be unable to refund you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. To be entered into the Radiance Royalty prize draws, you must have a Radiance Royalty Membership at the time of the prize draw closing date.
6. The email address used to enter must match the account of the Radiance Royalty Membership to be entered into the prize draw.
7. Unless otherwise stated, there will be one winner per Draw Period who will win a prize for using their radiance rewards ‘royalty’ level membership in that Draw Period. We reserve the right to reclaim any Prize where a member has received a refund in respect of the Qualifying Item. Members may only win the Prize once in any Draw Period.
8. Prizes will be awarded to entries picked randomly by a computer or an independent person seven working days after the closing date, which is 23:59 on the last day of each Draw Period (“Prize Draw Date”). Each winner will be contacted by telephone, post or email within 21 days of the Prize Draw closing and be sent their prize by post no later than 90 days after the Prize Draw Date. If a winner for a Prize Draw cannot be contacted using reasonable efforts within ten days from the Prize Draw Date for that Draw Period, then an alternative winner will be drawn from the entries for the applicable Participating Store for that Draw Period.
9. There is no cash alternative to the Prize. We reserve the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable. The result of the Prize Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The name and county of each winner will be available on request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to allbeauty, Unit 8 Guilberts Industrial Centre, Collings Road, St Peter Port Guernsey, GY1 1FN
10. Each winner may be required to participate in reasonable press or PR activity related to the prize draw as notified by allbeauty.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these rules at any time without prior notice, with no liability to any entrants.
12. We can accept no responsibility for entries which fail to be properly submitted for any technical reason whatsoever and will reject entries submitted by any other means.
14. We may vary the terms of the Radiance Royalty Membership plan and these Terms at any time, but we will notify you in advance by email and/or posting an update on the Website.
15. If you have any queries or comments about Radiance Royalty Membership or these Terms, please contact our Customer Services team on the Website.
TRADING NAME AND ADDRESS
allbeauty.com, allbeauty.co.uk, CheapSmells.com and CheapSmells.co.uk are trading names of IEB Trading Limited. Registered Office, Unit 8 Guilberts Industrial Centre, Collings Road, St Peter Port Guernsey, GY1 1FN. Registered in Guernsey No: 44872.
AFFILIATES AND 3RD PARTY ADVERTISING
allbeauty.com is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
If you own or operate a website then you can apply to join our affiliate programme to receive commission on sales generated by your visitors to our site. We are members of both Affiliate Window and WebGains Affiliate networks.
Please note we are an online retailer selling direct to Customers and not a wholesaler. We do not sell large quantities of individual items. Consideration can be given to wholesale if you are a trader, or potential operating partner, who will purchase across the range i.e. small quantities of many products. Please send a message from your account for further information.
We often run special promotions via offers or emails that include the use of promotional codes. Please note that most promotional codes have an expiry date after which they are not redeemable. Promotional codes may not be used in conjunction with discount codes as redeemable through affiliate and/or third-party advertising channels. Offers can only be redeemed via the allbeauty.com website.
Promotional codes remain the property of allbeauty.com and are non-transferable, and may not be reproduced in any form without prior consent from ourselves. We reserve the right to remove promotional codes at any time and without warning. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers at any time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
“ALLBEAUTY”, “ALL BEAUTY” & "Cheap Smells" are registered trademarks. The allbeauty.com logo, page headers, custom graphics and button icons are the property of allbeauty.com and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by allbeauty.com in any manner that is likely to cause confusion amongst our Customers or discredit allbeauty.com.
Prior written confirmation is required for any use of the trademarked terms “ALLBEAUTY”, “ALL BEAUTY” & "Cheap Smells". All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited within this site are the property of the respective owners. allbeauty.com is not related to, endorsed by, or in any way connected or associated with these companies.