Benefits: Volumises and lifts fine, flat, flyaway hair
Hair Texture: Fine
Philip Kingsley's Trichologists created Body Building Weightless Shampoo to give you movie-star volume, bounce and shine to even the finest hair textures – leaving your hair looking fuller and thicker all day long. Pairs perfectly with Body Building Weightless Conditioner for shorter length hair, or Moisture Balancing Conditioner for longer or processed hair.
Philip Kingsley's Body Building Weightless Shampoo, designed for men and women, is full of volumising ingredients, each carefully selected to give you the best body and bounce. Copolymers control flyaways and static; Natural Cellulose plumps and thickens the texture of fine strands; and Keratin Proteins help strengthen your hair and improve its overall fullness. Body Building Weightless Shampoo adds volume and bounce from root to tip. It also aids styling and blow-drying by making fine hair easier to control.
- Volumising shampoo for fine hair
- Specifically formulated with keratin for fine limp textured hair
- Offers gentle cleansing with maximum volume making fine hair manageable and easy to style
To use: Apply the volumising shampoo to wet hair and lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds. Rinse and repeat, if necessary. Follow up with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Conditioner and Scalp Toner.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Silicone Quaternium-18, Citric Acid, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Hydrolysed Keratin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-lsomethyl Ionone.
Philip Kingsley cares deeply about the future of our planet. That’s why they chose to manufacture their new beautifully designed bioplastic bottles from sugarcane, which makes an immediate impact on lowering carbon emissions in a big way. Their choice to switch to 100% recyclable bioplastic was driven by the increasingly apparent collective need to face the climate crisis; the process of producing plastic from sugarcane is a carbon-negative one.
They have also removed 95% of outer cardboard cartons from their products and are working on the remaining 5%, but in the meantime they have switched to FSC-certified stock, supporting sustainable forestry.
The underlying ethos of Philip Kingsley is to create highly effective products, in a sustainable and ethical way.
Priority Tracked (USPS)
FREE When You Spend Over $25
4 - 6 Business Days
1 - 2 Business Days