A versatile moisturising balm that supports the skin on many levels. The Wild Rose Beauty Balm is rich in antioxidants with organic wild rosehip, geranium and patchouli oils. Highly nourishing it supplies a rich deposit of vitamins A and E for healthy skin. The beauty balm can be used in a number of ways, including as an exfoliating cleanser and moisturising mask.
Suitable for all skin types.
- As an exfoliating cleanser, apply to the face before removing with a muslin cloth.
- As a mask, apply a layer to the face and leave for 30 minutes, or overnight, before rinsing.
- For touch-ups, apply a little balm to the eyebrows or cheekbones to help control or highlight the area.
Ingredients: Organic Rosa rubiginosa (Wild rose) seed oil, Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Organic Cera alba (Beeswax), Organic Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Organic Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Organic Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, Organic Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Organic Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Organic Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil, Organic Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
Made with 99% organic ingredients.
- Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
- Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
- Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
About Neal's Yard Remedies:
Neal's Yard Remedies is an award-winning, natural and organic health and beauty brand, whose proudly British roots stretch all the way back to its inception in 1981. Along with being the first health and beauty brand to be certified organic in the UK by the Soil Association, they are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny, vegetarian-approved (with many of their products also suitable for vegans), and they have the distinction of being the first high street retailer that was certified CarbonNeutral - creating all of its products in their eco-factory in North Dorset, surrounded by acres of organic gardens which are used to grow the crops that are then utilised in many of the products.
Neals's Yard Remedies are truly pioneers in leading the way to a more sustainable planet, from their ethical sourcing of ingredients, to their bespoke designed eco-factory (which is run on 100% renewable electricity and recycles 10% of water usage), to their sustainability pledges (e.g. they aim to send zero waste to landfill by 2020 and ensure all bottles are constructed from recycled material by 2025), to their campaigning against deforestation, plastic microbeads, and the dwindling bee population. All of these factors led to the brand receiving a 100/100 rating from The Ethical Company Organisation in 2014.
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019
Royal Mail Tracked 48
£2.95 for orders under £20
2 - 3 Business Days
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Order by 3pm
1 - 2 Business Days
DPD Next Day
Order by 2pm
Next Day *
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Order by 3pm
Next Business Day