Cowshed is the British spa brand from Soho House. Proudly made in England, their products contain pure essential oils and wildcrafted plant extracts to nourish mind and body while always remaining honest and natural.
A new alternative to Cowshed's best-selling Bath & Shower Gels, honouring their commitment to sustainability while harnessing aromatherapy benefits of their classic blends.
Triple-milled vegetable soap with a herbaceous essential oil blend to help you unwind. Lavender helps restore harmony while Eucalyptus works to clarify the mind.
- Triple-milled blending and refining manufacturing process, to provide a silky smooth texture
- With moisturising agents and butters that cleanse while keeping the skin nourished
- Signature Cowshed Mood essential oil fragrances, 100% natural
- Essential oils of lavender and eucalyptus
- Up to 40% less water required for manufacturing compared to a 300ml shower gel
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in England
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
All Cowshed's products are made from the best quality ingredients which are 100% vegetarian and include no parabens, mineral oils, silicones & they do not test on animals.
Vegetable Glycerine made from plant oils. A highly moisturising agent that improves the skin’s smoothness and suppleness.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Ingredients Sodium Palmate, Certified Organic Ingredients Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water/ Eau), Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Potential Allergens Hexyl Cinnamal, Potential Allergens Linalool, Potential Allergens Benzyl Salicylate, Potential Allergens Geraniol, Potential Allergens Limonene, Potential Allergens Hydroxy Citronellal, Potential Allergens Citronellol, Potential Allergens Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potential Allergens Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene.
Royal Mail Tracked 48
£2.95 for orders under £20
2 - 3 Business Days
Royal Mail Tracked 24
Order by 3pm
1 - 2 Business Days
DPD Next Day
Order by 2pm
Next Day *
Royal Mail Special Delivery
Order by 3pm
Next Business Day