Caudalie Natural Skincare Solutions | Blemishes, Anti-Ageing & more
13 July 2022
There are thousands of skincare routines on the internet, and it can be hard finding a routine that is suitable for
your particular skin type – especially if you’re looking for something natural that really works. The French skincare
brand Caudalie believes that beauty should be natural and scientifically tested – so much so that they’ve coined
a term for it: ‘Cosmethics’. Cosmethics means that you no longer have to choose between naturalness,
effectiveness and glamour. Each of Caudalie’s product lines are developed to treat particular skin problems. Step
this way for allbeauty’s guide on switching up your skincare routine with natural skincare favourite Caudalie.
Banish Dark Spots
Dark spots on your skin can be caused by lots of different factors, including hormones and sun exposure.
Caudalie’s Vinoperfect products are designed to prevent the appearance of dark spots and blemishes while
reducing the existing ones. The main active ingredient, Viniferine, controls tyrosinase which is the enzyme
responsible for the overproduction of melanin in our skin.
A three-step routine to treat dark spots
1. Use the Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Glycolic Essence as the first step in your beauty routine after
cleansing before following with the serum.
2. The Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting is suitable for all skin types and has
been tested as safe for use even when you are pregnant. Apply to your face, neck, and décolleté.
3. End the routine with the Caudalie Vinoperfect Instant Brightening Moisturizer for an instant radiance boost.
Now that’s what you call you a glow-up.
Show Breakouts Who’s Boss
Let’s face it, blemishes are annoying – and for many people, breakouts carry on long past the teenage years. While
they are often blamed on hormones, breakouts can also be affected by lifestyle factors such as stress and eating
habits. The Caudalie Vinopure range contains grapeseed polyphenols and naturally-derived salicylic acid to tighten
pores, reduce excess sebum (the oily substance your skin produces) and visibly reduce the appearance of
blemishes and blackheads, giving you one less thing to stress about.
A 4-step clear skin routine
1. Get rid of impurities and grime by cleansing with the Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser.
2. Use the Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner to gently unclog your pores and prepare your skin for steps 3
3. Apply the Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Salicylic Serum to your face and neck and let your skin absorb
it for a minute or two before moving on to the final step.
4. Finish up with the Caudalie Vinopure Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid to moisturise and mattify skin, and you’re good to go.
Caudalie has two different product lines dedicated to fighting the effects of ageing on your skin. The Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift range restores your skin’s elasticity and plumpness by boosting your skin’s natural collagen and
hyaluronic acid production, for a more youthful, contoured look. This anti-ageing skincare range contains
resveratrol, vegan collagen boosters from mahogany bark, and natural hyaluronic acid as active ingredients.
Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Anti-Ageing Routine
1. Apply Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Instant Firming Serum every morning and evening to a cleansed face, neck
2. Next, depending on your skin type, apply the oil-free Resveratrol-Lift Lightweight Firming Cashmere Cream
or the enriching Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Firming Cashmere Cream in the morning. This day cream also
helps protect against various environmental stressors.
3. For your night-time regime, use Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Firming Night Cream after applying the firming
4. Use the Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Firming Eye Gel Cream around your eye contours. It reduces dark circles
and puffiness, and smooths the eyelids for younger and fresher looking peepers
The Caudalie Premier Cru range targets eight signs of ageing; crow’s feet, puffiness, fine lines, lip lines, and dark
circles, and loss of hydration, radiance and nutrition. Caudalie teamed up with Harvard Medical School with its
epigenetics expertise and identified a rejuvenating enzyme called TET. The Premier Cru range uses patented TET8
technology that combines Resveratrol with Honokiol, which is extracted from magnolias, along with other powerful
active ingredients like viniferine, grapeseed polyphenols and hyaluronic acid.
3 steps to target the 8 signs of ageing
1. Use Caudalie Premier Cru The Serum on a cleansed face every morning and evening.
2. Apply Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream or Caudalie Premier Cru The Rich Cream depending on the
season or your skin type. The Rich Cream offers extra moisturising strength with its lipid-replenishing
3. Use Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream around the eye contour area every morning and evening.
If you are looking for lightweight yet deeply hydrating skincare, check out the Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra
collection. It’s powered by prebiotic organic grape water and suitable for even the most sensitive skin.