Fancy Flirting With Colour? Get A New Look With Moroccanoil!
16 March 2021
1Are you finding yourself looking in the mirror, wondering what you can do to liven up your locks? Sometimes all you need to do to add a bit of pizazz to your style is to experiment with colour! Of course, that can often be easier said than done, especially when getting into a salon is impossible. Yep, we’ve all had instances where that ice blonde we were hoping to achieve with a sneaky touch of over the counter hair bleach has gone wrong. Badly, badly, wrong.
We’ve gone behind the scenes with Moroccanoil to get the inside scoop on their game changing masks. If you’re looking for a vibrant fix to shake up lockdown life, then read on! These masks are perfect for temporarily increasing colour vibrancy, refreshing your existing hair tone or experimenting with fashion shades.Easy to use at home, these beauties are low risk with maximum payoff – the perfect way to try out a new colour without the commitment!
A dual-benefit mask that combines care with colour, Moroccanoil Colour Depositing Masks deposit pure pigments while providing the treatment benefits of a deep conditioning hair mask. Available in 7 curated shades for light blonde to dark brown hair, this collection of nourishing, temporary colour masks (labelled with the US spelling of Color Depositing Masks) are designed to enhance tones, refresh existing colour or allow experimentation with fashion shades, whilst restoring hair health.
• Rich treatment
• Instantly increases softness
• Restores hair’s integrity
• Imparts radiant shine
• Enhances tone
• Refreshes existing hair colour
• Customizes hair colour
• Temporary results
The ingredients below tell you exactly how the masks manage to deliver great colour results whilst simultaneously giving your hair a glossy finish which looks – and feels – healthy.
• ArganID : positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair.
• Amino Acid Blend : offers color protection and repair benefits to strengthen the hair structure, improving color retention and shine while detangling.
• Apricot Kernel Oil : a high concentration of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E helps to soften and improve hydration of the hair and scalp.
• Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: a conditioning agent derived from soy that moisturizes and protects hair.
• Panthenol: a form of Vitamin B5 that hydrates and imparts a glossy finish.
• Polyquaternium-70: a conditioning ingredient that helps create healthy looking hair, while providing frizz control, shine retention, detangling and conditioning benefits.
SHADE GUIDANCE – LIGHT BLONDE TO MEDIUM BLONDE
SHADE GUIDANCE – MEDIUM BLONDE TO MEDIUM BROWN
The Copper mask is an intense reddish brown that resembles the metal of the same name!
SHADE GUIDANCE – LIGHT BROWN TO DARK BROWN
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a generous amount to clean, towel-dried hair.
2. Section hair and distribute product evenly using a wide-tooth comb.
3. Leave on for 5–7 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
And it’s as simple as that!
Of course, if you just want to give your hair THAT salon feeling without experimenting with colour, there is still sure to be a Moroccanoil treatment for you! You can shop all products here.
Please note that Colour Depositing Masks add temporary colour that is designed to fade out gradually over time. The lighter the hair, the more vibrant and long-lasting the shade. Colour results and longevity also depend on hair porosity.