“STUPID CUPID, STOP PICKING ON ME”
22 January 2021
Whether you are all about L-O-V-E on Valentines Day or love to hate it (we’ve all been there!) one thing is for sure – the sentiments of love and heartbreak are part of what makes us human and what makes the world go round, especially in trying times!
So whether you’re in a loved up bubble, a Bridget Jones or Mark Darcy type looking for love in the midst of social distancing or looking to show yourself a bit of love through self-gifting something special… we have got you covered with our Valentine Edit!
And one thing’s for certain – at allbeautyHQ, we will always be committed to making you look and feel beautiful for less!
The pesky and playful Cupid is often cited as the instigator of many a romance. Depicted with a bow and arrow, he is the piercer of hearts. You’ve heard of love at first sight – that lightning bolt “Coup de foudre” feeling they sing about, write about – maybe you’ve even experienced it! Well, Cupid is to blame, and here are our top products that we fell in love with…. At First Sight!
1. Former Ballet Dancer, Figure Skater & Debutante Vera Wang is famed for her bridal gowns but did you know she also has a fragrance range? Love Struck by Vera Wang is a sparkling floral bouquet fit for Fashion Royalty, combined with Pink Guava and Mandarin! Know any Gossip Girl fans? This is the perfect perfume to celebrate its 2021 revival!
2. This set of lip tints from benefit has us head over heels! Love, Lips & Tints contains three different lip stains in Love Tint Fiery Red, GoGo Tint Bright Cherry and ChaCha Tint in Mango.
3. We heard the song, came for the bottle and stayed for the fragrance. Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next features a quirky detachable broken heart as part of its design. Perfect to gift to a feisty sweetheart! The scent consists of Raspberry, Pear, Coconut, Pink Rose, Macarons and Musk notes.
4. Amethyst is the birthstone of February, supposedly because it was thought to be worn by St Valentine and it is said to attract love! Diesel’s amethyst purple vial of Loverdose is definitely a statement piece – it is a “spellbinding” Oriental Vanilla fragrance with top notes of Star Anise and Mandarin Orange.
5. Cupid left this cheeky pick here! But we have to admit, we are feeling peachy keen for this charming nail duo! The Kiss My Peach Duo from Nails Inc. features two shades – the “perky nectarine” Hot Fuzz and “velvety nude” Peach Tease. Did we mention they’re also scented?
February 14 is coming! Shop all Valentines here.