Get The Look: Soft Waves With MOROCCANOIL
11 June 2018
MOROCCANOIL ambassador and Art Director at The White Room, Nathan Thomas shows us how to get perfect soft waves at home…
If, like us, you’re obsessed with the beach-y soft waves look, you’ll love this tutorial from MOROCCANOIL. Quick and easy, they show you how to get the hottest hair trend of the summer:
- Before you start, cleanse and condition the hair with your favorite Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner. We love Extra Volume Shampoo & Condition to give the hair maximum lift and texture whilst nourishing the hair.
- Apply 2 – 3 of pumps of Moroccanoil Original Treatment to mid lengths and ends and distribute using your fingers.
- Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost directly to the root area in diagonal sections moving around the head – distribute the product using a paddle brush or comb.
- Blow Dry using your fingers lifting the hair at the roots to create maximum volume.
- Section your hair into 4 sections – 2 either side – just behind the ear and two sections at the back from the crown into the nape.
- Take horizontal sections and mist with Luminous Hairspray Medium, using a large barrel wand place the section of hair into the barrel 2 inches from the top of the section. Now wrap your hair around the barrel and away from the face leaving the last 3-4 inches out as shown. Continue in horizontal sections for both sides and then move in to back sections using the same technique.
- Using a paddle brush, gently brush the set waves to soften.
- For added texture, spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray into mid lengths whilst lifting the hair. Apply 4 pumps of Moroccanoil Mending Infusion to ends for the perfect finish.
Bonus treatment: use Moroccanoil Hydrating Mask Light to deep treat the hair when washing. This can be used once a week to maintain moisture and protein levels in the hair.
Watch the full tutorial below! Shop MOROCCANOIL at www.allbeauty.com
Follow Nathan on Instagram