Hair thinning, Hair falls, Hair loss? Foltène has the solution!
16 December 2019
Signs of hair loss can be very daunting experience for both men and women. Everyone will experience some form of hair loss at least once in their life time. Most of us are keen to learn, what causes our hair to fall? People are often so quick to conclude that hair loss is linked to aging. Yes, to some extent age is a contributing factor to our hair health but there are several other factors too. We spoke to haircare experts, Foltène to find out more about hair loss and how their products can help.
Common Causes Of Hair Loss:
- Stress – Stressful lifestyle/environments can certainly take a toll on our body, which reflects on our wellbeing and mind, this is when our hair shaft is likely to get weaker resulting in hair loss.
- Lack of vitamins – Vitamins such as B12, C, D, E and iron are vital to provide nutrients and to maintain healthy hair.
- Hormonal Factors – Hair thinning can also be signs of imbalanced hormones. Menopause is one of the toughest hormonal changes a woman will have to go through. This conjoined with aging, plays a huge factor in increasing hair loss.
- Medications and supplements – There can be side effects of certain drugs that are used for medical conditions such high blood pressure, cancer and etc.
But Why Foltène?
Foltène is known for it’s rich Italian heritage and extensive amount of clinical research and trials on anti- hair loss treatments. It has 75 years of market presence globally and continues to expand further with new products and research. The effectiveness of the products lies in Foltène’s active ingredients; Tricosaccaride® and Tricalgoxyl ®. Foltène’s patented hair loss ingredients have been established as the leading non-drug solution dealing with issues associated with thinning hair, hair loss and scalp issues.
Hair Life Cycle
These active ingredients are designed to normalise and strengthen the hair life cycle. Each Foltène product is formulated with vitamins and specialised ingredients to nourish and stimulate natural hair growth. The formula does not mix with blood streams therefore it is safe to be used during pregnancy too.
Early Stages of hair thinning?
Age can be a common cause for hair loss, however if this is not treated in the early stage it can make difficult to treat in the latter stage.
Continuous Hair fall?
When there is continuous hair fall it is better to look out for hair fall preventing products that are treatment based to tackle the hair thinning before it becomes severe.
Just like Foltène shampoos, the hair treatments are uniquely designed individually for men and women with their patented ingredients. This treatment is ideal for intense hair loss. There are clinical studies that proves Foltène treatment increase the number of hair growth in the Anagen phase by 10.3% and reduce the number of hairs falling by 10.2%. The formulation strengthens and nourishes the scalp to promote natural hair growth.
Without digging too deep into scientific terms, both active ingredients were intentionally chosen for targeted gender types. Hair may look and feel the same on men and women however both may require different levels of nutritional values and minerals to match their hormones.
Foltène Patented Ingredients
The purpose of the patented ingredients is to strength the hair and bring the balance of the scalp to its natural condition.
Nourishing Biomineral Complex: extracted from algae, (Asparagopsis Armata, Himanthalia Elongata, Undaria Pinnatifida), rich in essential mineral salts (calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc).
Revitalising Nourishing Complex: a mixture of amino acids and vitamins (A,B5,PP,C,E) necessary for the health of hair and scalp.
Zanthin: powerful antioxidant of natural origin (500 times more efficient than vitamin E) Thanks.
The Perfect Daily to Monthly Routine for Maximum Impact
- Drink lots of water – not only will your hair benefit from it, your skin and body will thank you too.
- Eat Healthily – Nutritionally balanced food is very important to keep your hair in good condition, don’t forget food also has a huge impact on our hair health.
- Minimise using heat and styling products on your hair – this can allow your hair shaft to breath and take in oxygen that is needed for natural growth. Foltène foam treatment can replace your styling product as it provides shine to the hair and as well as provide daily nourishment that it needs.
- Use Foltène Shampoo for thinning hair 2-3 times a week, to strengthen and nourish your hair shafts.
- For continuous hair loss, apply Foltène Hair and Scalp treatment as instructed 3 vials, 2 per week for 2 months.
- Exfoliate and massage your hair scalp, this will stimulate natural hair growth as well as remove any dead skins on your scalp.
- Apply hair masks according to your hair type! This will further provide nutritive benefits to your hair.
- Trim 2-5cm every month to maintain the thickness of your hair and prevent split ends.