“HONEY HONEY, HOW YOU THRILL ME”
23 January 2021
Valentine’s Day is also known as the Feast of Saint Valentine and has been celebrated on February 14 since AD 496! There are several legends surrounding Valentine’s origins, but one thing is for sure – we all recognize him as a patron saint of true love.
One of our favourite facts about Saint Valentine is that he was not only the patron saint of lovers but also of beekeepers – a role which meant he was responsible for ensuring the sweetness of Honey.
After a harsh winter, there is something uplifting about the thought of Spring approaching, bringing with it the promise of new flowers blooming and bees a’ buzzing, of course!
So if you’re thinking outside the box this Valentine’s Day, what better way to say BEE MINE to your Honey than with a Honey inspired gift?
1. Prada La Femme is a beautiful nectar of a scent captured in a honey gold bottle. When worn, it takes you on a journey of the senses with top notes of Frangipani, Spices and Beeswax. Sweet!
2. This best selling Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream is infused with real Honey and fragrant Green Tea to calm the senses, hydrate the body and revive the spirit. Massage onto your skin morning and night – application will condition your skin and leave it velvety soft.
3. Crafted from a formula of hyaluronic acid, beeswax, royal jelly and pure honey from black bees, this Guerlain Abeille Royale Day Cream Set is the ultimate in indulgence. Who needs a romantic trip to Paris, when you have the very best of French Beauty in one sophisticated little pouch?
4. Dream the night away with Nuxe Rêve de Miel melting honey balm. Ultra-nourishing, this is a sumptuous cream designed to be ultra comfortable for even the most sensitive of skin.
5. Kick back in style with Scandal! Inspired by the Pigalle area of Paris, home to the Moulin Rouge and the world famous Can Can “Doriss Girls”, Jean Paul Gaultier’s 2017 fragrance features temptingly delicious notes of Honey, Gardenia and Blood Orange.
6. We adore a painted lip at allbeauty and the Lustre lipsticks from M.A.C use a combination of shea butter, beeswax and soybean seed extract to keep lips smooth, hydrated – and dare we say it – kissably soft. Featured here are the shades of Lovelorn, Patisserie and LadyBug.
Are you buzzing for Valentine’s Day?
Shop all of the products in our edit here.
(Thanks to Honey Honey by ABBA for our title inspiration!)