Top Men’s Fragrance & Aftershave of The Year 2016
29 December 2016
Announcing the top men’s fragrance of the year 2016. The scents he loved to wear, from prestige to designer and celebrity. Plus we reveal the best selling men’s Christmas aftershave.
The top men’s fragrance of the year 2016 is compiled by allbeauty, based on sales throughout the year.
- The Designer fragrance you loved most was Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
- The Classic fragrance you loved most was Joop Homme
- The Celebrity fragrance you loved most was David Beckham Homme
- The Prestige fragrance you loved most was Hermes Terre d’Hermes
- The Niche fragrance you loved most was Creed Green Irish Tweed
- The Christmas fragrance you gifted most was Paco Rabanne Invictus
Which top men’s fragrance is your favourite? Any you dislike? Comment below and tell us. Visit allbeauty to shop any of the products shown and don’t forget to tag us in your pics if you’ve recent bought any of these.