How To Tips From Samantha
1 April 2020
My name is Samantha Ogier, I have been working at allbeauty for nearly 4 years full time, coming up to almost 6 altogether! I started my training locally at the College of Further Education over 6 years ago. My favourite treatments to do are Manicures, Waxing and Facials!
Facial at home
When you can’t get to the salon for a facial, my top tip is to use some of our hero products at home.
My Skin Saviours include :
1) Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream – perfect to use for buffing away and removing those dead skin cells
2) Guinot Masque Essentiel – use to reveal radiant smooth feeling skin
3) Decleor Green Mandarin Aromessence Night Balm – use this gorgeous product enriched with essential oils at the end of your routine to recharge your skin overnight.
At Home Shellac Removal
No peeling off your shellac when you can’t get to the salon!
For safe at home removal of Shellac, you can use the following steps:
1) Take cotton pads and soak them with an acetone-based nail varnish remover.
2) Then apply them to your fingernails, making sure that you wrap round the ends of your fingers with foil.
3) Leave on for 10 minutes, then place hands under a hot water bottle for quicker and easier removal.
4) Remove the excess polish with an orange wood stick or something similar (soft tool).
6) Bask in your achievement – Safe, shiny and no stress!